Please support the MOP strategy by viewing this article and completing these easy steps:
- Give it a good rating
- Become a fan
- Give a thumbs up to Larry Kachimba’s comments
If you need help, Illustrations & detailed instructions are provided below to guide you:
If you have difficulty completing these tasks, the instructions provided below might help:
- Go to the article titled “Five reasons why a constitutional amendment is the wrong way to get money out of politics“.
- Indicate that you’re a fan (use the “Become a fan” icon just beneath the author’s name) and, if prompted, sign up or Log in. If necessary, return to the article and “finish” the fan form.
- At the bottom of the page, “Expand Comments”, so you can use the green “thumbs up” icon to indicate your approval of the first comment (by Larry Kachimba).
- Go back up to the “How would you rate this?” box, then select “news” and two more ratings icons from the box.